As the regional and national situation develops we are continuing to adapt our procedures to try and maximise everyone’s safety while still being able to treat your pets. We continue to work within the framework of the legislation and the guidance issued by the government and our regulatory bodies. We have now had two HSE inspections, both of which have confirmed that we are getting it right!
We are now seeing clients in the building, using the familiar protections of distancing, sanitisation, ventilation and face coverings to maintain safety.
The key points are:
- We are open.
- When you arrive, please check in at reception. You will either be directed to wait in our reception area, or will be asked to wait outside if we need to manage numbers to ensure distancing.
- When called for your consult please follow the instructions from the team as to where to stand/sit. Please understand that we may have to limit the numbers of people in a consult room in some circumstances.
- It continues to be a legal requirement for clients to wear a face covering in the building and for staff to do so in many circumstances. We understand that some of you may have perfectly legitimate reasons why you are legally exempt from wearing a face covering. We do not expect you to tell us what the reason is and we will not ask. But for those who are not exempt, please be considerate and help us out by wearing one.
- We are fortunate to have the space to be able to continue to offer an indoor face to face service. If you have any concerns about coming into the building then please just let us know as early as possible so that we can plan for how best to help you.
- Very important : If you have any COVID symptoms, or are isolating following a positive test, please do not come to the practice. We will do whatever we can to assist you remotely until such time as it is safe to see you in person.
As ever, the care of your pets remains our priority. If you need any help or advice just give us a call or drop us an email and we will help as best we can.
Thanks from all the Hope Vets team.