We are very happy to offer estimates on request, but to give you a general idea of our prices…
- Dog booster £44
- Puppy vaccination course £72 (this includes 2 vaccines spaced 2 weeks apart, a dose of worm/flea treatment, health check with the vet and an additional nurse consult to give you general puppy advice and a puppy pack of goodies)
- Cat booster with cat flu and enteritis £41, but in cats at increased risk of disease (particularly young, outdoor and sociable cats) we recommend you also protect your cat against Leukaemia (£50)
- Kitten vaccination course £62-77 (this includes 2 vaccines spaced 3 weeks apart, a dose of worm/flea treatment, health check with the vet and an additional nurse consult to give you general kitten advice and a kitten pack of goodies)
- Primary consultation £35
- Follow up consultation £30
- Prescription charge up to £7.50. Click here for more info.
- Microchips £10 (mini chip as standard)
Prices for neutering include one pre op check to make sure there are no issues and go through the procedure with you, the operation and any medication needed to go home with and also one post op check up to make sure they are recovering well.
- Bitch spay £195-290 depending on the weight of your dog
- Dog castrate £145-205 depending on the weight of your dog
- Cat spay £82
- Cat castrate £62
All prices are correct at time of publishing, if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For more details on our charges and payment policy please click here.