Eaten Chocolate?

  |  in News
Comments Off on Eaten Chocolate?

Our emergency service, Vets Now, have produced a helpful tool to help you assess what action to take if your dog has eaten chocolate. Chocolate consumption for dogs is not just a problem of an expanding waistline. It can be very serious – even life threatening – because dogs don’t process the chemicals in chocolate in the same way humans do. Please treat it as a potential emergency. This tool can help you decide whether the amount consumed is a potentially toxic dose. If in any doubt please call us or Vets Now if out of hours.